AVIAGE SYSTEMS provides airlines with Boeing 787 Quick Access Cockpit Audio Solution (Boeing 787 QACVR). This solution can quickly obtain cockpit recordings, realize long-term loop recording, assist CVR to record cockpit voices, and provide effective technical support for airlines to realize accident investigation and proactive and preventive safety management. The solution includes two sub-equipment: Boeing 787 QAID and QACVR.
- Standardized Flight Operations
- Improve the Efficiency of Safety Supervision
- Rapid Incident Investigation
- Optimize Flight Training
- Improve Flight Quality Analysis
- Reduce Security Management Costs
Quick Aircraft Interface Device
Realize the real-time extraction, analysis and transmission of multi-channel Boeing 787 cockpit voice data
- Complete parsing, conversion and storage of A664 bus data.
- The first Boeing 787 A664 bus and safety auxiliary equipment modification in China.
Quick Access to Cockpit Voice Recorder
realize real-time extraction, analysis and large-capacity storage of multi-channel cockpit voice data.
- Large-capacity storage, support for long-term continuous loop recording.
- Good sound quality, anti-interference, no mechanical transmission and low failure rate.
- Quick access, the voice recording box can be directly disassembled, directly connected to the PC for voice playback.
- Data is automatically recorded/saved, automatically recorded when power is on, and automatically saved when power is off.
|Quick Aircraft Interface Device 1,092KB 2022-10-15 Download 2768 times||Download|
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.