The AVIAGE SYSTEMS HICP solutions provide a scalable open architecture platform that translates to reduced operational cost through simplified maintainability and service ability, and fuel consumption savings which come from low system power requirements and lower total system installation weight.
AVIAGE SYSTEMS' open architecture HICP integrates for the COMAC C919 hosting avionics and utilities functions providing major cost benefits and future growth capability.
Data concentration solutions provide configurable, flexible remote interfacing products for distributed Input/Output (I/O) and sensor management to actuation control.
- High Integrity Processor Card by Lock Step Technology
- DO-254 Level A Hardware
- DO-178B Level A Software
- High Integrity Network by End-to-End Data, Time, Sequence, Source Integrity Protection
- High Availability Network by Dual Redundancy
- ARINC664 Deterministic Network
- Distributed Input / Output
- Reducing Cable Weight
- Ecosystem capabilities to support lifecycle development and deployment
- System hosting feasibility assessment and prototyping
- Hosting system architecture optimization and safety assessment
- Single hosting system IV&V with HICP platform
- Cross Package System Integration Capability to support integration and optimization
- Multiple hosting system architecture trade off and optimization of resource allocation
- Multiple hosting system configuration management and IV&V
- Change containment and budget management to reduce the rework and development risks
Integrated Ecosystem solutions provide OEM, Hosted System Suppliers and Airlines more freedom to implement their hosted solution/or hosted application development, test and integration onto the open HICP platform.
- Scalable Lab environment
- Various Lab Products
- System Simulation
- Modeling Tools
- Configuration Build & Generation Tools
- Design Assistant Tools
- Other Tools
Advisories for Process
- Hosting System Resource Guide (HSRG)
- HICP System Development Process
- Tier-1 Avionics Systems Integration Service
- Hosted Function Development Training & Consulting
- Engineering Development
- Spares & Parts After-sales Services
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.