- This role will report to Quality Manager to ensure required inspections are carried out per the approved inspection procedures and requirements, and in accordance with AVIAGE SYSTEMS’s policies & regulations.
- Performing assembly In-process Inspection and product Final Inspection along with product manufacturing against approved quality inspection procedures and plan;
- Performing Receiving Inspection to the components and products per the approved inspection procedures and purchasing requirements;
- Performing out-going inspections to the delivery products per the approved inspection procedures and customer purchasing requirements.
- Assure prompt inspection of all units upon completion to support manufacturing and customer delivery;
- Judge inspection results as Acceptance or Rejection according to inspection procedure requirements.
- Issue proper tagging and identifications of inspected products or components. Ensure rejected products/components are segregated and properly tagged.
- Ensure inspection results and records to be archived and documented timely, and in acceptable traceability condition per QMS requirements.
- Monitor inspection environment and tools to keep required situations, identify problems and report to Quality Manager for abnormity.
- Monitor and analyze defects occurrence situation of rejected products or components, report to Quality Manager for serious defects and repeated defects identified including inspections.
- Check the inspection procedures and feedback improvements opportunities as appropriate.
- Record lesson & learn and improve Visual Aid instructions in daily work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from an accredited university or college in mechanical or electronics relative.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in QC relative or equivalent works.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical drawings and background understanding of industrial standards such as IPC/ASME.
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and tools, and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- Strong inspection experience about electronic components including MSD and ESD components, mechanical parts, chemical parts, etc. in aviation relative industry is preferred.Process orientated and sense of responsibility are required.Oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese are required.Familiar with computer office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.