- The Electronic Engineer will be responsible for hardware development of avionics products. This role will work in a hardware team, cooperate with peers from system, electrical, mechanical, logic, reliability, safety to complete tasks through architecture, requirement, design, prototype, test, and certification.
- Design electronics product and PCB implementation
- Conduct engineering analysis and simulations
- Work with suppliers, build up debug and test prototypes
- Develop test environment / test procedure, and conduct tests
- Generate design documents, specification and reports
- Follow DO-254 development plan to conduct design and generate documentation compliant to that
- Be abreast of components techniques and technologies appropriate to products
- Protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Company
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Electronics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on EDA/CAD and simulation tools (for example Mentor/Cadence) on product design with EDA design flow
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing electronics product (analogue and digital),
- Specific experience in one or more of the following: FPGA or standard cell ASIC development and VHDL; physical/mechanical design, thermal/stress analysis, digital logic simulation; microprocessor-based digital designs, high-speed signaling, signal integrity
- Project experience on Aviation product development or internship experience in Aviation company are preferred
- Design knowledge of bus protocols (including PCI, AFDX, Ethernet, ARINC-429), devices (including MPC processor, flash, SRAM, Ethernet PHYs)
- Be skillful in usage of oscilloscope/Network Analyzer for debug and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in avionics development and certification standards such as DO-254, DO-160, DO-297, and ARP4754, ARP4761, ARINC 664
- Ability to operate within a project based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.