[ IRC4974 ] Software Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Along with Aviation industry growth and digitalization approach, software applications are becoming more critical than before for aircraft and passengers, to support the future industry demand, AVIAGE SYSTEMS will invest more in software applications and provide more intelligent products/solutions to OEM.
- Participate in teams responsible for the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Independently recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements in certain function area
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Develop and lead action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Develop technical understanding and skills in line with the relevant assigned project requirements utilizing the capability building framework and resources provided.
- Develop the knowledge and competency of fellow engineers within assigned technical areas
- Analyze, validate and decompose DAI product level requirements
- Develop DAI software requirements, architecture, design and coding following standards
- Integrate DAI software with targeted hardware and platform
- Build and release software
- Follow process to provide and document the solution against the detected issues
- Execute and fulfill assigned tasks per requirements, on schedule and within budget
- Discuss, communicate and exchange technical information with internal and external customer
- Report status, schedule and issues to immediate technical lead or manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science fieldMinimum 7 years’ experience in C, Ada or other embedded software languageFamiliar with software development model, such as “V” modelFamiliar with real time operating system, such as VxWorksExperience with multi-task software development in embedded systemExperience with software requirement and architecture developmentExperience with documentation practices and requirements managementSolid English and Chinese oral and written communication skillsSolid collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Master Degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science fieldExperience with OMHMS and ARINC 653 operating environmentsExperience with DO-178B/C certification standardsExperience with ARINC 664, ARINC 429, ARINC 825, ARINC 624, ARINC 615A and other standardsDemonstrated capacity, talented and technical depth in embedded software Demonstrated leadership skill in cross culture environment