[ IRC4897 ] MRO Technician
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The Repair Technician carries out repair work for avionics component independently to meet customer requirement and company short-term and long-term business goals. This role reports to MRO production manager, compliant to applicable regulatory, company standards, and procedures.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance & alteration works in accordance with acceptable data with the related technical data, tools and equipment.
- Support quality audit process when needed
- Perform preliminary check of the components
- Be responsible for periodic check and maintaining of tools and equipment as required in a serviceable condition
- Responsible for purchasing request for tools, materials or equipment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in electronics related.Minimum 2 years repair experience in MRO field with emphasis in electrical and avionics, knowledge of CAAC/FAA/EASA regulations.Knowledge of CMM/SB/AD.Knowledge of related materials, tools, equipment, process, methods and techniques for avionics repair.Be able to use the English version of the document directly and independently, be familiar with and accurately understand the technical contents in the document or the maintenance license English level 3 or above
- Holding CCAR-66, Civil Aircraft Component Maintenance License (AVC) with release-to-service experience of avionics component.Strong process orientation and Strong English oral and written communication skills.