[ IRC4808 ] Quality Specialist
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- The Quality Specialist is responsible for document and record management, calibration control, training program execution, quality audits and corrective actions follow up in the repair station to ensure compliance with the CAAC/FAA applicable airworthiness requirements, manufacturer's specifications and recommendations.
- Carry out MRO Process library documentation management including all CAAC/FAA applicable regulations publishing and all internal manuals, procedures and forms revising, review and approval.
- Be responsible for all MRO Records retaining and archiving to ensure all retained records and information are kept current.
- Conduct scheduled quality audits and ensure follow up and corrective actions,
- Assist in the development and oversight of an effective training program to ensure initial and recurrent training for all MRO personnel are adequate and compliance with applicable regulations as delineated in the TPM.
- Assist to process MRO authorization applications and MRO personnel files update.
- Handle all MRO equipment & Tools calibration control to ensure all calibration items are current and available.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience in MRO quality field with knowledge of CAAC/FAA/EASA regulations and familiarity with Internal Quality Auditing
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Prior experience in Documentation Control and MS office SW proficiency
- Strong data collection and analysis skills