[ IRC4789 ] Senior Hardware Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Following the appropriate design assurance process, specify, design, develop, debug and verify the electronics implementation of the entire or sub-function of an Avionics Electronics Products consisting of PCBA, digital circuits, analog circuits, microprocessor, FPGA, power supply, EMI and ESD/lightning protections, connectors and mechanical enclosures, etc.
- Capture, categorize, document and validate the hardware requirements.
- Define board level functional architecture, choose the key technologies and components
- Design and capture schematics, lead the design reviews
- Write hardware documents, including but not limited to hardware design specification, hardware verification plan, hardware development plan, hardware test procedure, hardware verification report, hardware and software interface specification, etc.
- Write the layout and routing constraints, provide board level layout and routing directives to external PCB layout vendor, follow up the PCB layout/routing
- Perform circuit calculations and analysis, including but not limited to power consumption calculation, MTBF calculation, signal integrity analysis, etc.
- Generate the bill of material, interact with PCBA vendor to build prototypes
- Interact with other engineers to insure proper implementation (production engineer, mechanical/thermal engineer, software engineer, system engineer)
- Debug and test the prototypes, perform the environmental and regulatory tests, resolve all kinds of hardware issues
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced design engineers
- Regularly meet/talk to technical vendors to refresh the technology awareness and catch up the industrial and technical trend
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years in electronics system design, implementation and verification.
- Experience in civil Aerospace or alternatively in high-reliability high-availability transportation, automotive, telecom or industrial field is highly desirable.
- Practical and solid design experience in high speed digital circuits, A/D, Op-Amps, DC/DC power supply, ARM Cortex A53 or later version based microprocessor, DDR3/4 interface, FPGA design (Verilog or VHDL), USB interface, Ethernet interface, SD card interface, LCD display interface, etc.
- Familiar with ARINC 664 End System/Switch development.
- Theoretical and practical EMI/EMC experience, proficient in the EMI/ESD and lightning protection circuits design
- Proficient in using one of hardware design tools, such as Mentor, Cadence, etc.
- Proficient in using simulation tools (Pspice, Multisim, etc.) and calculation tools (Mathcad or equivalent)
- Proficient in using lab equipment, including but not limited to Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.
- Good knowledge of state of the art PCB technology and components
- Experience with driving suppliers
- Fluent in English, both in written and oral, be able to communicate and discuss the technical issues and questions with global team in English, both in Email and on the phone
- “Can-do” spirit, be able to quickly adapt to changing environment, rigorous
- Knowledge of Avionics standards, include DO-254, DO-297, APR4754a, ARINC 664, ARINC 429, ARINC 825, ARINC 653, etc.
- Working knowledge of component failure mode, derating calculation, FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- Avionics (DO-160G) or automotive EMI/EMC troubleshooting and qualification testing
- Ability to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environment.
- Specific experience of working within some of the following development lifecycle phases: Electronics Requirements Capture, Design, Integration and Verification