[ IRC4774 ] Program Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The PM-Customer Interface will lead the customer engagement aspect of program execution, program communication, & program change management.
- A highly organized & disciplined approach is required. Central to success is good communication, and close collaboration with the Customer and all internal stakeholders. The program manager will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy for AVIAGE customers.
- Lead developing customer engagement strategy for program execution accounting for both VOC and AVIAGE long term business valueLead overall customer communication to deliver VOC and set expectations to the broader program execution team to ensure the program execution aligns well with the Customer’s needs Responsible for managing the Customer’s expectations, to ensure they are realistic and align with AVIAGE’s program strategyManage and track all customer management coordinationTrack technical communication that goes between AVIAGE Systems & Customer (ECMs etc.) Hold a reasonable rhythm for customer engagement by weekly / monthly / quarterly meetings and expertly capture meeting minutes in a very timely manner. This communication provided key awareness & status to leadership on critical topics, along with providing valuable customer insights Maintain a healthy and prosperous partnership and relationship between AVIAGE & Customer. Maintain and ensure the successful delivery to the Customer for all Hardware & Software obligations defined by the Master Contract and SOWResponsible for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction. Manage the Score Card performance of AVIAGE from customer and improvement action closures. Continue Customer Opinion Survey to actively capture Customer voice and drive internal initiatives to improve Customer satisfaction. Implement business plans that are related to the Customer in order to achieve program profitabilityEnsure AVIAGE & Customer to jointly define and agree the scope for any intermediate milestones accounting for the necessary changes as well as related business impact.Support the Contracts Manager in commercial negotiations with the Customer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, or similarMinimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional work experience
- Aviation industry experience, in particular Avionics experienceExperience in program planning & management Knowledge & understanding in Engineering processesGood negotiator. Strong influencing skills in a global environmentStrong oral and written communication skillsStrong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to communicate and collaborate with all levels of internal and external customer organizations, including upper managementExperience with managing the CustomerAbility to lead cross functional and customer / supplier teamsStrong conflict resolution skillsStrong business and financial acumenProblem solving based on experience & imagination Advanced computer skills including database, spreadsheet and document preparation