[ IRC4617 ] Senior Product Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership of portfolio management for AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ avionics suite solutions and all the OEM (Air-framer) programs.
- The above responsibilities include product market and competition research, product business strategy, requirements and product roadmap, new product incubation and introduction, associated commercial biding & all the other operations with the support from her or his team and the other functions.
- In this role the Manager will also lead the life cycle management of OEM programs, from opportunity pursuit & bidding, contract negotiations, program management of their execution to customer services & support.
- The Manager will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- As the product and portfolio owner of Avionics suite and the OEM platforms namely the packages that are defined in contract frameworks. Own multi-generation product plan to connect the market needs with the rolling years of product strategy, financial performance, technology/product roadmap / incubation and development all the way to program management with established contractual obligations and the service operations.Own the new opportunity pursuit and be responsible for product offering definition (make/buy), business model definition, value proposition, and business plan across all segments of global aviation markets.Oversee the program management of OEM programs including their overall scope, schedule and cost performance to make sure all programs are well managed with business caseLead a core team within product management function to ensure the effective large scale program management, extended program management to sub-tier supplier when necessary, account management, product delivery, contract control (change, amendment, etc.), obsolescence management, risk mitigation and resources allocation.Own the product level collaboration and coordination strategies and coordinate with other functions to ensure both organic and inorganic growth to fulfill the sustainable growth. Maintain effective communication and technical coordination with internal stakeholders, customers and other partners that include AVIC, GE and 3rd partiesBuild and maintain strong customer affinity and relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of existing and new customersCoordinate functional support activities to meet the customer’s requirements and satisfy AVIAGE SYSTEM business goals
- Established skill and proven experience for lifecycle product management or large scale program execution.
- It is essential to have business and commercial related experiences for pursuit phase, development phase and service phase of aviation product
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Development/program/project management in Aviation/Avionics Industry
- Broader knowledge in depth in Avionics industry.
- Demonstrated Managership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including flight test, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams
- Demonstrated commitment to develop, drive, and manage programs in a highly competitive market
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of COMAC, UAC, CRAIC, AVIC, GE and 3rd parties.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams including engineering, operations, account management, contracts, and logistics
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customers at the general officer level
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Experience working with international customers
- § MBA or MS in Engineering or advance degree
- § Rich experience in engineering project management or subcontract management in Electronics or Aviation industry with complicated electronics products .
- § Rich experience in product management of avionics product
- § Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- § Rich experience on the multi sites and global working environments .
- § Strong problem solving, quantative, and analytical skills
- § Ability to work in high stress environment
- § Experience in Aviation industry
- § Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- § Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- § Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English.