[ IRC4612 ] Program Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- The Program Manager will be responsible for program execution of C919 joint systems.The Program Manager will also be responsible of the joint systems to the Sino-Russian new Wide Body aircraft program opportunities and the following on program executions.Other assignments for joint systems that serve OEM customers.
- In this role the manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and controlling the Avionics Systems commercial baseline (Scope, deliverables, pricing, Business case, EVMS, Risk identification/mitigation, customer interface, commercial impact assessments & tracking).
- The program manager will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. The Program Manager also should lead the cross-packages system integration from program management perspective.
- Well support the product strategies and the associated business plans.Maintain effective communication and technical coordination with customer and partners-AVIC, GE and 3rd partiesResponsible for the Schedule (IMS) and the reconciliations with multiple parties.Leadership of budgeting process and activities for the programPerformance management – Activity Based Management, Earn Value Management in lean and effective approachRisk management / mitigationObsolescence managementDrive the NPI process, review and the critical action closures.Support the overall contract change negotiations.Coordinate functional support activities to meet the customer’s requirements and satisfy AVIAGE business goals and multi-generation product plans.Establish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and testingEstablish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedule for the whole lifecycle of the program.Identify program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specificationsCoordinate and participate in the customer communications for the program for system activities, lead program review sessions with customer to discuss change, schedule, and technical performanceManage, develop, and coordinate customer requirements of the Avionics systems and define integration requirements across multiple IPT's (3rd party, AVIC, GE, AVIAGE) that support the development, testing, integration and operations of Display Systems, OMS/FRS, FMS and IMA, DIS and other systems.Participates as required in Joint Change Control Board
- Established skill and proven experience for large scale program or project execution.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Development/program/project management in Aviation/Avionics Industry
- Broader knowledge in deepth in Avionics industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including flight test, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams
- Demonstrated commitment to develop, drive, and manage programs in a highly competitive market
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of COMAC, UAC, CRAIC, AVIC, GE and 3rd parties.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams including engineering, operations, account management, contracts, and logistics
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customers at the general officer level
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Experience working with international customers
- § MBA or MS in Engineering or advance degree
- § Rich experience in engineering project management or subcontract management in Electronics or Aviation industry with complicated electronics products .
- § Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- § Rich experience on the multi sites and global working environments .
- § Strong problem solving, quantative, and analytical skills
- § Ability to work in high stress environment
- § Experience in Aviation industry
- § Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- § Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- § Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English.