[ IRC4507 ] Systems Engineer-Avionics Systems
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The role will act as an expert in the field and as the significant contributor to R&D activities related to AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ next generation airborne systems and products. This role requires strong Antenna and RF background, strong communication skills and to be a self-driven person.
- This role will interact with product managers, R&D focal and business development teams to generate product concepts, requirements and technology maturation. You will need to coordinate with extended teams located at AVIAGE global sites in China and Europe.
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Lead Antenna and RF relevant technical direction and requirements.
- Antenna supplier communication, selection and management
- Prototype and demonstrate advanced designs for validation and proof of concepts.
- Design and Develop state of the art solutions for airborne systems and airline applications.
- Generate technical documentation in accordance with engineering policies and procedures
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience in Antenna and RF development
- In-depth technical knowledge of antenna design and analysis, using tools such as GRASP, HFSS, CST Microwave Studio, WIPL-D, FEKO, or similar tool package
- In-depth technical knowledge of RF circuit analysis, using tools such as Agilent ADS, Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, or similar tool packages.
- Experiment of development, integration and test of the antenna/RF components, payloads and/or subsystems
- Experiment of designing active components, such as Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), hybrids, Linearized Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (LTWTAs), Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs), Oscillators, frequency converters, etc.
- Systems Engineering expertise applied to complex technical solutions
- Self-driven and fast-paced learner
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Experience of development of Analog/Digital interfaces
- Experience of designing transmitters, receivers, etc.
- Knowledge of aircraft or avionics systems, including safety critical and/or utility system within a FAR Part 25 aircraft
- Background in Aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and development and qualification including DO-178, DO-254, and DO-160 standards
- Good oral and written communication ability in English and Chinese