[ IRC4409 ] Senior Systems Engineer
Phoenix, US发布时间：1 月前
- TheSenior Systems Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating project goals for an assigned area of systems design and development and develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet these project goals. In this role you will be to utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- This role is for a significant contributor and technical decision maker for the AVIAGE SYSTEMS next generation processing platform for business jet and air-transport, part-25 commercial aircraft. This position on the Advanced Technology team will work in a new group in our Phoenix regional site to design, develop and qualify high performance products utilized in our IMA product line. The systems engineer will need to leverage a wide-breath of experience across multiple technologies and aviation disciplines to achieve and demonstrate compliance with product performance and certification requirements.
- You will interact with project leaders, product managers, and global engineering teams to implement market-based requirements defined for our next generation of IMA products. You will need to work cross-functionally with other team members (e.g. hardware, software, safety, certification, production), to fully achieve project objectives.
- You will guide and influence the Advanced Technology team to make the best decisions regarding avionics systems design, including support of current industry standards and future capabilities.
- Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Remain current in the state of the art within own technical specialty for new products introduction activity, performance improvements, cost reductions and problem resolutions
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Company
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Develop technical capabilities of self and others in line with business needs
- Build solid relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 8 additional years of experience in engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in engineering in the Aviation Industry
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement customer and industry standards
- Strong technical aptitude in relation to product development and complex systems.
- Ability to influence others, create cohesive groups and lead small teams
- Ability to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated project management and team organization experience
- Specific experience of working with Integrated Modular Avionics
- Specific experience of working within the following development lifecycle phases; Requirements Capture and Development, Detailed Design, System Integration, Verification.
- Specific experience of working with the following standards; ARP4754, DO297, DO254, DO178, DO160, ARINC 653, ARINC 664
- Specific experience of developing software either for flight use or to support development of Systems artefacts with items such as Integration/Verification Test Scripts, Qualified or Developmental Software Tools.