In early March, AVIAGE SYSTEMS has signed a 3-year avionics MRO service contract with Hainan Airlines. Today, AVIAGE SYSTEMS has successfully delivered the 1st repair order to Hainan Airlines. Which only takes 3 weeks from receiving the components to shipping them out. Compared with overseas MRO, we save customer about 2/3 of the time.
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is the only CAAR 145 certified China-based MRO shop for Boeing 787 IMA at present, who owns the IMA's independent intellectual property rights and can perform component level in-depth maintenance on IMA articles.
With sufficient MRO capabilities and the advantage of localization, AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ MRO can improve efficiency by around 67% compared to overseas maintenance which needs more spending on transportation, customs clearance and time. It will greatly help airlines to increase their spare parts turnover ratio. In addition, fewer or even no jet lags, will make the communication more efficient. AVIAGE SYSTEMS has also been committed to quick responding and to providing a full range of services based on customers’ needs.
Beyond high efficiency, AVIAGE SYSTEMS also escorts high-quality of Boeing 787 avionics MRO through 6 aspects —— Quality, Technology, Equipment, Personnel, Production and Environment.
- Quality: High-standard quality system and safety management system, meeting the requirements of CCAR-145
- Technology: Localized Engineering technology system with real-time technical support from the original - GE
- Equipment: All sophisticated equipment are sourced from GE
- Personnel: Trained by the OEM, with full avionics maintenance authorization categories and rich experiences, team of experts can provide timely and accurate support
- Production: Lean production control and management system and optimized processes for further improvement
- Environment: Operating environment and workshop facilities meet civil aviation industry standards
Regarding this, Zhu Zhiqiang, Executive Vice President of AVIAGE SYSTEMS, said: "Always thinking of how to help our customer to improve efficiency drives our business going forward, and we firmly believe that with the support of our customers and the growth of the local market, our MRO business will continue to thrive.”
AVIAGE SYSTEMS is a 50/50 joint venture between General Electric Company (GE) and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) .
Building on a historic partnership between two world-leading aerospace companies, AVIAGE SYSTEMS aims to elevate the future of flight by unleashing our world-class talent, cutting-edge innovation and powerful partnerships.