[ IRC5040 ] Customer Service Representative
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- In this role as a customer-oriented Customer Service Representative, candidate responsibilities will be primarily focused on customer relationship, customer support and service business development. You will also be tasked with providing assigned customers with support and develop the service business of avionics aftermarket.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times to improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Respond promptly to customer requirements, communicate with customers through various channels, acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Lead service procedures, policies and standards, keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions, analyze statistics and compile accurate reports. Utilize data and analytics to influence positive outcomes for customers.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders as necessary, provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process with analysis and statistics for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with customer key personnel including senior management, department heads, engineering, and other departments. Intuit and improve upon customer’s perceptions & operating knowledge of our products using creative and innovative methods.
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions, ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Work directly with customers to recommend products and services to fit their needs, anticipates customer concerns and offers practical solutions to resolve them.
- Work at least partially on commission and responsible for expanding aftermarket service revenue streams.
- Travel as required to support customer, enhance relationship, present proposal, as well as customer conferences in China and other locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Administration from an accredited university or college
- Basic product and solutions knowledge on aviation products or aircraft
- Strong customer-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude when dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Occupational Health and Safety Acumen
- 5+ years of experience as a customer support, field service, sales or commercial relative work experience in civil aviation.
- Ability to cooperate with and support other members of customer service team.
- Ability to quickly reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
- In-depth technical, application and domain knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as measured by previous technical presentations to customers and/or key stakeholders highly desired.
- Experience implementing new processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- A high-level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.