[ IRC5007 ] Sales Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Sales Manager is responsible for expanding strategic revenue streams of airborne electronics from OEMs, MRO and Airlines in Aerospace industry, in alignment with company growth objectives.
- Responsible for expanding aerospace revenue streams.
- Builds and maintains strategic customer relationships at multiple levels (Chief Officer to operating).
- Represents AVIAGE SYSTEMS at industry and customer events, to communicate AVIAGE’s value propositions, understand customer pain points, and develop insights on market dynamics and technology trends.
- Leads bids and proposals for aerospace OE and airline customer opportunities. Responsible for scope, delivery, and quality of the bids.
- Leveraging technology expertise from across the company, translates multi-year product business plan to actionable customer pursuit strategy.
- Operates with an effective management operating system to execute the pursuit plan with clearly identified customer opportunities.
- Forecasts orders and revenues from strategic customer accounts. Identify and close critical actions to enable successful revenue conversion. Establishes and tracks account performance metrics.
- Participates in company annual operating planning and multi-year strategic planning.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint venture in the region. Partners with cross-functional teams to rationalize strategic value, and perform due diligence.
- Develops customer negotiation strategy. Closes customer business negotiations.
- Hosts customer meetings and visits.
- Coaches junior sales managers with technical expertise and selling experiences.
- Supports product managers in developing new products
- Other tasks when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in science degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development, sales, competitive intelligence, or product marketing.
- Familiarity with competitive landscape of avionics products.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (up to 75%).
- Masters of Business Administration degree (MBA) is preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience in aerospace industry.
- Experience executing at each stage of the business development process and adept at
- Guiding others in developing sales skills.
- Experience with leading effective dialogue with customers is preferred.
- Extensive experience in negotiating contract price, terms and conditions.
- A business man/woman who understands aerospace electronics market trends, business models; is comfortable with product positioning, go-to-market plan, value pricing, product/technology roadmap, competitive strategy, new product launch, financial analysis (income, cash flow), and business valuation.
- A lead-by-influence practitioner who is good at driving cross-functional project teams to meet demanding cost/schedule/scope objectives.
- A customer champion who embraces listening to customers and is skillful of translating customer needs.
- An influential leader who learns all the time, communicates effectively, champions changes across functions, drives results aggressively, and is comfortable dealing with seemingly conflicting situation.
- Strong executive presence.
- Highest level of integrity, honesty, and credibility.