[ IRC4977 ] Senior Quality Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- This role reports to Quality Leader to maintain and improve company quality management system through document control, process development, leading internal/external audit, AS9100/CAAC/CAMAC certification maintain and to comply with applicable Industry standard and Regulatory authorities (CAAC/FAA/EASA), ISO9001/AS9100 standards and customer/program related requirements.
- The role needs demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- § Responsible for the administration of the quality management system, including document control, KPI of QMS monitoring, management review and TOOLS management to satisfy with regulatory requirements and standards such as applicable ISO standards.
- § Maintain and improve the quality systems to ensure it complies with AS9100’s requirement and relevant certification availability.
- § Maintain and improve the quality systems to ensure it complies with CCAR21’s requirement and relevant certification availability.
- § Maintain and improve the quality systems to ensure it complies with the requirement of AMD (Aircraft Parts Distributor) and relevant certification availability.
- § Leading and make sure company passes all audits, both internal and external audits such as for customer, regulatory, AS9100, CAAC and CAMAC, to ensure compliance to customer, regulatory, AS9100, CAAC and company quality requirements. Also responsible for all the follow up corrective and preventive actions till all closed.
- § Conduct assistant to the manufacturing and product & supplier quality management to improve Quality and Manufacturing processes.
- § Be responsible for company QMS continual improvements with Six Sigma and lean approach.
- § Improving QMS with new business and strong quality culture activities.
- § Participate in building up the quality training system
- § All other tasks reasonably assigned by the organization.
- § BA/BS Technical or Business Degree or Equivalent Experience
- § Minimum 5 years of quality experience, aviation industry preferred
- § Experience in establishing Quality Management Systems
- § Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and perform effectively in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- § Fluent in English both in verbal and written
- § ISO9001 or AS9100 Internal auditor certificate and strong internal/external audit skill and experience
- § Knowledge in aviation industrial standards, rules and regulations including CAAC, EASA and FAA.
- § CAAC Part 21/145 and AMD Quality system experience preferred.
- § Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global workforce
- § Master degree in Engineering or Bechelor degree on quality/safty is preferred
- § Lean/Six Sigma training is preferred
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Analytical and problem solving skills
- § Results driven and self-directed