[ IRC4950 ] Senior System Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The SeniorSystemEngineer role will be directly involved in the definition, architecting and development of flight control computer product and contribute directly to the current and future AVIAGE SYSTEMS products. The successful candidate is expected to have strong Flight Control Computer (FCC) technical background, and practical expertise in flight control products development, and is also expected to use his/her experience and problem solving skills to develop innovative products for either AAM or Part23/25 aircrafts. Additionally, the role will work with others and cross team in achieving technical excellence by demonstrating technical leadership on projects.
- Provide development of technical solutions for flight control computer Lead product development process including but not limited to requirement definition, prototyping, architecture designs, HW/SW implementation, integration and verificationPrototype, demonstrate and evaluate advanced designs for validation and proof of conceptsWork with product managers and cross teams to define product and technology roadmap, strategy and proposalsIdentify and engage with suppliers and partners for product selection and developmentDefine and implement plans to meet technical requirements, scheduling, and project objectivesAssure proper technical data and substantiation generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and proceduresParticipate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviewsProvide engineering support, within one's specialty, to teams working on performance, cost reduction, quality and strategy initiatives
- Bachelor/Master's degree in control, automation, EE or computer science, etc.Minimum of 8 years’ experience developing flight control products for aircraftExperience with safety objectives of aircraft flight control computerFamiliar with the key technology of redundant flight control electronic hardwareExperience with using MBSE/MBD tools such as Matlab/Simulink and EAAbility to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environmentStrong interpersonal and communication skills, ability of guiding and influencing others
- Familiar with airworthiness regulations of civil aircraft flight control productsExtensive background in aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and familiar with industry standards: ARP4754A, ARP4761, DO-178B, DO-254, and DO-160Work experience of related aircraft systems such as IMA, FMS, CNS, ADIRS, etc. and knowledge of flight operations· Familiar with FPGA PLD and other common programmable logic device development process
- Experience with digital interface such as RS485/422, IIC, SPI principle implementationExtensive program execution experience on medium to large system development