[ IRC4941 ] Senior Principal System Engineer
Toulouse, France发布时间：1 月前
- The Senior Principle System Engineer works consistently in practical and innovative ways towards less defined and unclear goals. In this role you are expected to define technology roadmap and the path to get to the ultimate goals which lead into the commercial success for the company strategy. You will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and also provide technical guidance to other senior level personnel supporting complexity projects and/or task.
- Provide consultation and technical direction to Engineering leaders and technical leaders on assigned projects with substantial business impact;
- Remain current in the state of the art development within Avionics industry, and to guide new products introduction activity and existing program execution;
- Provide the technical and industry insights in support of the business review for new market opportunity pursuits
- Define and maintain technical roadmap in line with the company strategy to support marketing and product roadmaps
- Guide teams responsible for the execution of avionics systems development using sound engineering principles and adhering to industry and company avionics standards, practices, procedures, and product / system requirements.
- Recommend approaches to meet technical, project and business objectives.
- Demonstrate accountability for individual assigned work area in addition to supporting the assigned project technical teams and the wider organization.
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Participate as a presenter in technical forums and other events representing the company to promote our products and technologies and making influences in the industry
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to senior level engineers identified/agreed in line with business needs;
- Develop and implement training modules as necessary
- Demonstrate integrity and compliance throughout all work activities.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, estimate budgets and track costs of projects.
- Bachler or Master’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 15 years’ experience developing avionics systems and products
- Aircraft Systems engineering experience with a full lifecycle FAR Part 25 aircraft development
- Thorough understanding of IMA technology including both the IMA products and the system integration process of the IMA at the aircraft level.
- Solid understanding of DO-297 and ARP-4754A and experiences with developing safety critical systems
- Experiences with safety analysis and assessment for safety critical systems
- Experiences with leading technical aspect of the new program pursuit
- Experience with R&D in Avionics Systems domain and proficient in TRL process
- Strong customer centric mindset and ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to develop teams and mentor others
- Experience leading International teams and ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment
- Project scheduling and budget estimation experience and proven record of successful project execution
- Capable of using modeling and simulation tools to model and validate complex systems solutions
- Experience in working with a supplier and overseeing supplier’s engineering activities
- Strong ability with software and hardware certification process
- Six Sigma training
- Both English and Chinese languages fluency is highly desirable.