[ IRC4920 ] Entrepreneur in Residence
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Following the appropriate development assurance process, the software engineer will be responsible to develop and design the architecture of the Web and App software for different airline customized requirements.
- You will need to write the software requirements, develop the code and perform troubleshooting. You may also work with other teams such as product, sales and business development to complete the project and improve the products.
- Responsible for software development work, the project will span multiple technological areas, including but not limited to AI/ML, Security, Data Science and other emerging technologies.
- Develop new user-facing functions and maintain existing web-based software applications and services using Python, Vue.js, SQL and related tools.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in applications across the department, perform software design, documentation, implementation, and testing.
- Troubleshoot potential and reported problems and provide effective solutions.
- Analyze customer requirements and assist with their definition, documentation, and implementation.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to reorganize and update application information architecture.
- Research, as necessary, new technology and tools to meet development objectives.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and coding in Python, Java and others.
- Understanding of database theory and experience with at least one data store technology, such as Postgre SQL or MySQL.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with ASR (automatic speech recognition) or other AI technology is a plus
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Fetch API.
- Understanding of Web Component standards like Material UI.