[ IRC4912 ] ENG Department Leader - Digital & Aircraft Intelligence
Shanghai, China发布时间：2 周前
- The Digital & Aircraft Intelligence Department Leader is expected to demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will lead technology and product development in the field of Onboard Maintenance System (OMS), Information System (IS) and digital & aircraft intelligence applications. You will lead product and system pursuit for the future commercial aircraft programs for Part 25/23 and AAM market. You will develop and execute plans and processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- § Provide leadership and technical direction to a large team executing new products development with significant business impact
- § Manage complex customer, suppliers and partner relationships.
- § Accountable for schedule execution and quality of deliverables including partners and suppliers contribution.
- § Establish plans, define objective, and identify resources and funding source
- § Manage overall projects execution within functional area
- § Provide counsel to team on design practices and standards
- § Effectively communicate with customers and product managers to assure a quality product is delivered
- § Work with external customers & internal leadership to define product and technology roadmap and set design strategy
- § Establish product design task scope, schedules, and budget. Manage activities to schedule and resource constraints
- § Lead design reviews with pertinent organizations and drive adherence to internal processes & procedures
- § Identify technologies required for program success and advocate for required technology maturity programs
- § Incorporate lessons learned from previous programs
- § Lead system and product technical proposal creation, submission, and related customer communication
- § Develop team capability and establish healthy pipeline to execute on current and future programs.
- § Bachelor degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
- § At least 15 years of experience on developing avionics systems, of which at least 5 years of experience in OMS, IS, digital & aircraft intelligence applications
- § Minimum of 5 years of team management with strong leadership qualities – self-directing, confident presence, visionary, and team motivator
- § Experience with product NPI in the field of OMS, IS, digital & aircraft intelligence applications, including planning and executing technology development, product rapid prototyping and program certification lifecycle
- § Strong domain & product knowledge in the field of OMS, IS, digital & aircraft intelligence applications
- § Familiarity with industry relevant regulations and industry standards (ARP-4754, ARP-4761, DO-178, DO254, DO-160, DO-297)
- § Self-motivated, driven, focused and results oriented
- § Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees.
- § Masters or PhD degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
- § Experience with managing suppliers
- § Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated customer relationship skills
- § Strong business acumen
- § High degree of avionics product development experience
- § Strong project management skills
- § Ability to document, plan, market, execute, control, close and manage programs, projects, orders, activities and systems
- § Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge / skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem