[ IRC4903 ] Senior Certification Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- TheSenior Certification Engineer will demonstrate leadership and accountability for hardware development, product qualification tests and certification of hardware products for AVIAGE SYSTEMS. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that AVIAGE hardware products meet the regulatory requirements, support the development of hardware cert processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex hardware issues within Airworthiness and Certification team, perform certification work in the hardware area to ensure engineering compliance to applicable CAAC/FAA/EASA regulations, and contribute to tollgate review and business planning. The position will primarily focus on IMA products.
- Provide technical mentoring for engineers or group of Engineers and develop/deliver Hardware certification related technical training
- Interpret requirements of DO-254 and ensure internal AVIAGE SYSTEMS engineering development procedures in these areas are followed, coordinate SOI activities
- Interpret requirements of applicable CTSO and coordinate internal AVIAGE SYSTEMS engineering development team for the approval process.
- Participate in peer reviews and milestone reviews (such as PPR, PDR, CDR, TRR, etc.) of hardware development teams, ensure systems developed by AVIAGE SYSTEMS are the results of suitable, rigorous, and structured processes enacted throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support hardware certification deliverables such as: Certification Plans, Compliance Checklist and Summary, Compliance Report, Airworthiness Limitations, White Papers, EWIS Evaluation and Compliance report, Overall Project Management
- Interface with COMAC DERs, CAAC/FAA/EASA, and regulatory agencies
- Coordinate Aviage IMA suppliers certification activities in the fields of hardware certification and TSO approval
- Contribute to Aviage participation in research activities in the advancement of Engineering & Technology
- Apply creative ideas, experienced judgment and sound analytical methods to solve complex certification problems critical to the program success.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Avionics hardware development and certification projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to prepare and give presentations. Must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and with external customer, suppliers and cert authorities.
- Ability to work effectively and productively with team members and cross functional teams.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong personal code of ethics and high levels of integrity
- Minimum 8 years of electronic product hardware design experience and 5 years of that directly on logic device (FPGA/ASIC) development
- Hardware and product qualification knowledge and proficiency in Certification to ensure CAAC/FAA/EASA regulatory standards and customer requirements are met.
- Demonstrated working experience in hardware/test certification for civil aviation programs
- Proven success and experience in qualification test, product installation requirements is a strong assets.
- Familiarity with major aircraft subsystems, particularly Avionics and associated regulations such as DO254, DO-160, ARP4754, TSO C-153, DO297.
- Familiarity with TC, STC, TSO/ETSO/CTSO approval process, CAAC AP, FAA FAR, EASA CS, Advisory Circulars, Orders and Notices is a plus
- Experience interfacing with the CAAC, FAA, EASA, other regulatory agencies, aircraft manufacturers and 3rd party suppliers is a plus
- Experience with multi-discipline aspects of FAA FAR and EASA CS
- Proven ability to lead certification projects, ability to guide and influence others
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, bilingual (EN&CN) is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers