[ IRC4893 ] Customer Program Representative
Shanghai, China发布时间：2 周前
- The Customer Program Representative is responsible for the consistent achievement of company objectives related to customer satisfaction, retention and growth. Through the execution of effective leadership, this role is responsible for driving exceptional customer experience throughout the buyer journey.
- Responsible for the achievements/profitability of internal and external service agreement/contract to meet customer needs
- Function as liaison between the customer and all internal functional departments, ensuring timely communication and resolution providing for the program success
- Ensure the delivery of a positive and differentiated customer experience that will lead to fully engaged and satisfied customers
- Through proactive monitoring of customer’s workflow and operational processes, ensures achievement of quality and turnaround time service level agreement
- Conduct periodically business reviews with customers to review operation and performance with products, advise on best practices, and discuss potential up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Establish a strategic relationship with each customer and drive continued values of company products and service.
- Interface with appropriate team members and leadership to provide data-based process and action necessary for identification and escalation of unresolved customer issues.
- Guide and motivate virtual team members.
- Drive the performance through metrics-based strategies and sales campaign assistance
- Travel as required to support customers, as well as customer conferences as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- At least 5 years of sales, business development or customer support experience required in the domain of civil aviation products, spares or MRO services.
- Experience implementing new processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to consume and transcribe technical documentation of customers, along with an understanding of aircraft products and services.
- Records of achieving successfully outcomes through strategic thinking, analytics, customer collaboration, consensus building and effective communication.
- A high-level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals.
- Demonstrated ability to create accurate and visually effective spreadsheets, reports and graphs which represent complex information in a clear way.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required