[ IRC4881 ] Commercial Operation Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：2 周前
- In this role, the commercial operation manager will lead pricing and proposal generation, contracting for existing program change and new pursuit / opportunity as well as the deal approval process control and support of new product incubation.
- Lead deal (sales & contract) approve process, host deal kick-off session, host solution with commercial offer review session with cross function teams and initiate online/offline approval by cross function leaders, sign-off with customer and follow up on invoice and payment.
- Lead Pricing / Commercial offer, include collect cost estimation, draft offer, compare with market competitive product/service, set up deal margin, select proper term & conditions, and make sure deliver offer on time.
- Lead proposal/contract generation activities, including set up proposal team, identify function focal, assign proposal section to responsible individuals, collaborate proposal / host review / fix comments with cross function teams, and make sure deliver proposal on time to internal/external customers.
- Lead sales support request response transition (SSRRT) process, incl. initiate the process, engage proper stakeholders to support, collaborate market input / product or program request / engineering cost estimation / after-market estimation / financial assumptions from cross function team with data configuration management, host review & approve, and hand over final alignment to finance team for pricing proposal & financial KPIs validation.
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of contract management system including sales contracts online database, system improvement, hard copy archives management and Sales Purchase order (PO) tracking & management
- Support new product incubation and introduction toll gate reviews
- Ad hoc tasks or requests assigned by the team/customers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 8 years related experience in commercial, sales operation, financial or related field
- Proven ability to influence cross teams, excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity, accountability and credibility
- Willingness and ability to work with flexible schedule when necessary
- Proven analysis skills and sensitive with data and number
- Fluent in written and spoken in English
- A proactive, and positive team player.
- Financial or BD background
- Experience in commercial related activities including but not limited to contractual services.
- Experience and proven successful record in customer knowledge of aviation programs and services
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Able to effectively interface with internal and external partners
- Strong learning agility and desire.