[ IRC4877 ] Learning & Development Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Learning & Development manager plays a critical role in HR team to take the overall lead on the organizational & individual learning and developmental activities. This role is responsible to design training program/plan and drive training effectiveness in relation with business needs on organization capability building and employee skill development.
- Partner with HR peers and business organizations to provide expert consultation for talent development solutions on ad-hoc basis and develop & implement learning & training plans/programs on leadership, professional and functional development needs
- Constantly bring in new and innovative learning and development concepts, methodologies and tools in the organization to promote learning culture
- Develop and execute training plan by using internal and external resources including internal trainer identification, vendor selection, training effectiveness assessment, training budget & cost management and training actvities organization
- Design and lead company talent programs where necessary
- Identify talent management focus and propose improvement plans in alignment with business strategies
- Organize learning effectiveness evaluation, analyze the data and make constant improvement on the training and development offerings to address business needs
- Identify and evaluate the performance of the vendors for supporting learning and development programs and constantly improve the vendor pool for providing up-to-market training and development solutions
- Develop & maintain training policies/procedures & data base accuracy to meet the compliance of the company QMS requirement on training
- Build and develop internal training resources and capabilities.
- University relations / collaborations for potential co-learning cooperation
- Other training and learning related activities and tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 8 years experiences in HR function with solid knowledge and experience in learning and development areas.
- Ability to build effective relationships with the leaders and employees at all levels
- Strong problem solving, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Great facilitation and presentation skills.
- High standard morality on compliance and integrity
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- A self-motivator who can take challenges and drive for excellence
- Learning agility with curiosity
- Flexible and passionate
- A positive and inspiring influencer
- Be creative and proactive, forward thinking in the dynamic environment
- Stayed tuned with market on training resources
- Able to design and deliver training courses