[ IRC4875 ] Entrepreneur in Residence
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Following the appropriate development assurance process, this embedded software engineer will be responsible to develop the embedded software for the avionics systems.
- You will need to write the software requirements, develop the code and perform troubleshooting. You may also work with other teams such as system, hardware, verification and quality control to complete the project and improve the products.
- Design and implement embedded device driver or system control software per the product requirements
- Write the software design documents
- Develop, code, test and debug the software
- Review the design document, code and test cases
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar fields with at least 3-year experiences in embedded software development
- Experience in avionics, transportation, automotive, telecom industrial field is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in embedded systems development with real-time multitasking operating systems, such as Linux and VxWorks or Windows based application development experience.
- Solid programming and troubleshooting experience in C or C++, C#.
- Experiences with device driver development for memory, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C, USB, SD card, etc
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Good at teamwork and communication
- Working experience in wireless, satellite navigation and communication (especially, Beidou-based) technologies and relevant industry
- Familiar with OS kernel and boot code
- Master script languages like Python and Shell
- Working experience in embedded software development for switch and routers
- Knowledge and experience of DO-178B/C certification
- Strong documentation and writing skills