[ IRC4852 ] Performance & Process Excellence Specialist
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- This role is tosupport program & product manager on two major aspects, which requirescross-function collaboration:
- •Program& product related process/procedure/work instruction generation,optimization and deployment.
- •Program& product related schedule, budget/cost management, as well as performancemeasurement, analysis and improvement.
- Leadand coordinate with cross functions on program and product life-cycle relatedprocesses/procedures/work instructions/template/guidance generating andoptimizing.
- Leadand coordinate with cross functions on Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and allassociated schedules and budget baseline set up, maintenance and monitor.
- Coordinatewith cross functions on program & product management related reportsgeneration and analysis.
- Complywith necessary regulations in the reporting process using knowledge ofapplicable statutory and other reporting requirements.
- Supportpresentation to program and product team, management team and customers perstakeholder’s requirement.
- Supporton integrating customer/supplier plans and schedules.
- Developspecial ad-hoc studies and analysis as required by program and productmanagement needs.
- Supportschedule re-plan during program/product gates review, approve, implementationand maintain.
- Assiston bringing agile methodology to program and product team.
- Assiston program critical path & milestone prediction.
- Supporton program and product measurement mechanism build and improvement.
- Coordinatebaseline change request submit, validate, approve, implement and enhancement.
- Leadbase of estimation (BOE) standardization.
- Supportto explore and improve program and product management tool.
- Otherprogram/product management related work.
- Bachelors’degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited university or college
- Minimum3 years working experience with at least 1+ years' experience onprogram/project/product management
- FluentEnglish in both written and speaking
- Strongcommunication and influence skills
- Proficientin using relevant software to organize, analyze and summarize data
- Abilityto work effectively with cross functional team
- Abilityto bring innovative ideas to optimize workflow/process
- Oneyear experience in Avionics Industry.
- Experienceof planning and analysis preferred.
- AvionicsEngineering degree preferred
- PDMA(ProductDevelopment Management Association) certification preferred
- SCRUMcertification preferred
- PMI(Project Management Institute) certification preferred
- Masterdegree desired