[ IRC4834 ] Performance & Process Excellence Specialist
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- This role is to support program & product manager on two major aspects, which requires cross-function collaboration:
- • Program & product related process/procedure/work instruction generation, optimization and deployment.
- • Program & product related schedule, budget/cost management, as well as performance measurement, analysis and improvement.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functions on program and product life-cycle related processes/procedures/work instructions/template/guidance generating and optimizing.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functions on Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and all associated schedules and budget baseline set up, maintenance and monitor.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functions on program & product management related reports generation and analysis.
- Comply with necessary regulations in the reporting process using knowledge of applicable statutory and other reporting requirements.
- Support presentation to program and product team, management team and customers per stakeholder’s requirement.
- Support on integrating customer/supplier plans and schedules.
- Develop special ad-hoc studies and analysis as required by program and product management needs.
- Guide and support schedule re-plan during program/product gates review, approve, implementation and maintain.
- Guide and support on bringing agile methodology to program and product team.
- Lead program critical path & milestone prediction.
- Support on program and product measurement mechanism build and improvement.
- Lead baseline change request submit, validate, approve, implement and enhancement.
- Lead base of estimation (BOE) standardization.
- Support to explore and improve program and product management tool.
- Other program/product management related work.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 3 years program/project/product management experience
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional team
- Ability to bring innovative ideas to optimize workflow/process
- One year experience in Avionics Industry.
- Experience of planning and analysis preferred.
- Avionics Engineering degree preferred
- PDMA(Product Development Management Association) certification preferred
- SCRUM certification preferred
- PMI (Project Management Institute) certification preferred
- Master degree desired