[ IRC4832 ] Senior Legal Counsel
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Senior Legal Counsel shall be a trusted business partner providing valuable legal support to the development and growth of business.
- § Support General Counsel to build and raise capability of the legal function;
- § Provide legal support and guidance across all functional teams to mitigate and manage legal and compliance risks;
- § Support execution of programs and pursuit of new business opportunities, driving output to meet business needs while managing legal and compliance risks;
- § Drive and manage contract review and approval procedure, draft and negotiate contracts with customers, suppliers and strategic partners,;
- § Develop, update and advise on legal related policies, procedures and templates to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency;
- § Develop and deliver legal and compliance trainings;
- § Monitor and keep up with the latest change of laws and regulations which may impact business operation and propose necessary adaptation solutions;
- § Manage internal resources and/or external counsel support on special issues;
- § Assist with communications and reporting to parents and regulators;
- § Other tasks within the scope and purpose of the job as assigned by the line manager and/or required by the business.
- § Law Degree from an accredited university or college
- § at least 8 years post-graduation experience in a law-firm and/or in-house position
- § Native in Chinese and good in oral and written English
- § Excellent contract drafting, negotiation and management skills
- § Desire to grow with legal and business teams in high-profile sino-US JV
- § Ability to function as a proactive team member and interact with different internal, parent and external stakeholders
- § Mature and self-reliant with strong commercial acumen and judgment
- § Experience with intellectual property law e.g. technology transfer, licensing, patenting;
- § Knowledge in the industry and long-term large-scale project contract negotiation and management;
- § Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural oral and written communication skills;
- § Interest in being challenged and working in fast-paced environment.