[ IRC4786 ] KTA - System Engineering
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The KTA - Systems Engineering is the Key Technology Authority (KTA) deployed within Engineering Organization in AVIAGE SYSTEMS and reports to the Chief Engineers Department (CED) Leader. This role will demonstrate experience, technical leadership and accountability for engineering activities in for AVIAGE SYSTEMS for both open IMA and closed IMA systems. This role requires extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of IMA Systems and platform engineering life cycle activities, with additional experience at the aircraft level and/or other avionics systems being desirable.
- The Systems Engineering KTA, will provide technical leadership/direction to the Engineering Organization on IMA System full life cycle activities, and provide technical oversight to the IMA aspects of project execution, pursuit activities, and other design and development activities with technical and commercial benefits The KTA will also contribute to cross-functions and/or cross-projects to resolve complex technical issues, and be accountable to capability building on IMA technology and process across the organization.
- Provides the technical leadership/direction to the engineering team on IMA System architecture design, operational concept definition, requirements capture, computing/network/interface resources design & development, integration verification & validation for the assigned projects as necessary.
- Conducts the KTA technical reviews and oversights in area of expertise, specified assigned technology area as needed.
- Provides independent evaluation/assessment for projects on the IMA development that meet the business standards, practices and procedures, and the product/program requirements, as well as the safety and airworthiness certification objectives.
- Lead development and improvement of IMA system engineering processes and provide guidance and methodology for IMA lifecycle development.
- Drives to IMA technology strategy and technology improvements, work with cross-functional leadership team to develop IMA technology & strategy roadmap and support M&BD as required for future business opportunities.
- Set up the IMA system technical capability growth direction and plan, continuously grow the company capability in IMA domain to be fully capable for IMA system lifecycle development.
- Offers objective, constructive, and realistic feedback with specific technical recommendations that can be implemented by the engineering project team.
- Participates as a presenter or reviewer in the engineering design reviews for the project as necessary.
- Participates in program pursuit and lead IMA related proposal as necessary.
- Provides technical consultation, guidance and recommendations to the engineering team or customer/suppliers within IMA technical discipline.
- Part of root causes investigation team for complex problem solving, apply creative ideas, experienced judgment and sound analytical methods to solve complex problems.
- Provides timely communications on significant IMA system/products issues or developments.
- Leads in the timely capturing and communicating specific areas lessons learned and best practice to leverage to other projects, and drives/contributes to Design Practice amendments in response to lessons learned.
- Maintain state-of-the-art IMA technology knowledge in the industry.
- Monitors current business activities to refine future strategies on IMA SystemsInfluence external organization/industry including authorities and customers to align with internal goals
- Master degree or above, major in Avionics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering/Sciences, or other related Engineering and Science fields from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in IMA or avionics systems/products development.
- Proven ability to lead technical projects, ability to guide and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to solve tough technical problems.
- Strong IMA domain knowledge and regulatory/standards awareness.
- Master on regulatory standards, especially ARP4754A, DO-297, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160.
- Experienced in aircraft function resources requirements definition, resources allocation and validation.
- Experienced in IMA GPM/switch/RDIU/RDC hardware and/or software design and development.
- Extensive knowledge with IMA system requirements definition, system architecture definition, design solution definition, production implementation, systems/products integration, verification and certification.
- Strong experience with IMA configuration, IMA platform composed of ARINC 664 Data Network, and aviation standards such as ARINC 664, ARINC 429, ARINC 825 and ARINC 653.
- Ability to work effectively and productively with team members and cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, with external customers, suppliers and certification authorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Bilingual (EN&CN) is a plus.
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience through full development life cycles of aviation products.
- Familiarity with major aircraft subsystems, particularly avionics systems or products.
- Familiarity with TC/STC/TSO/ETSO/CTSO process, CAAC AP, FAA FAR, EASA CS.
- Knowledge of safety analysis and assessment methods and constraints at the IMA System and aircraft level.Strategic and visionary for the avionics system evolution.Participates in applicable standards committees to develop and improve standardsProven record of successful development project execution through airworthinessStrong problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.Results driven, ability of working under pressure.Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment.Project scheduling and budget estimation experience.