[ IRC4772 ] Safety Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The Safety Engineer is supporting the Safety assessment of avionic systems / products for AVIAGE SYSTEMS and will report to the S&RMT (Safety & Reliability, Maintainability Testability) Technical Manager within the Chief Engineering Organization.
- In this position, the Safety Engineer will demonstrate accountability and independence for Safety assessments of avionics systems and products for AVIAGE SYSTEMS. In this role, the Safety Engineer is expected to have solid system knowledge and strong customer orientation to support, in particular, Safety analyses development, updates and reviews as well as discussions with customer about safety related concerns.
- This role will also be a great opportunity to develop skills in Safety engineering domain.
- Support Safety analyses and assessments (Safety Program Plan, Functional Hazard Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Common Mode Analysis…) at the system, subsystem and products levels.
- Support the generation of Safety requirements and allocation to the system, subsystem and unit levels.
- Support review of safety documentations.
- Support the discussion with suppliers and customers about Safety analyses as needed.
- Provide timely communications on significant flight Safety issues or developments.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Avionics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering/Sciences, Mathematics, or other related Engineering and Science fields from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in system development environment of airborne / avionics or related industry.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards, especially ARP4754A, ARP4761.
- Ability to work effectively and productively with team members and cross functional teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- Experience in safety engineering in system development environment of airborne / avionics or related industry.
- Familiarity with IMA regulation and industry standards, especially AC20-170, DO-297.
- Familiarity with Cockpit Display System Safety assessment.
- Familiarity with system, hardware or software design, verification and validation processes.Background in Aerospace electronics / avionics engineering, development and qualification including DO-178B, DO-254 and DO-160G standards.Familiarity with CAFTA or other commonly used industry Safety software tools.Familiarity with reliability, maintainability and testability engineering practices and corresponding industry standards, procedures and methodologies, especially MIL-HDBK-217F or HDBK-217FPlus.Familiarity with Windchill Quality Solution or other commonly used industry reliability software tools.Strong technical aptitude, including engineering tools and systems.Strong oral and written communication skills, bilingual (EN&CN) is a plus.Results driven, ability of working under pressure.