[ IRC4769 ] Entrepreneur in Residence
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- Following the appropriate development assurance process, this System I&V Engineer position will be responsible for system verification and product validation, including tasks of designing the testing methodology, selecting appropriate testing environments, designing test plans, selecting testing tools, writing test procedures and performing the tests for the avionics electronics device or systems.
- You will need to work with other teams such as system, hardware, software, certification, production and quality control to complete the project and improve the products.
- You may also be assumed some project responsibility involving system integration and verification planning and scheduling.
- Designing verification methodology based on product requirements and designs
- Determining testing environments and verification tools
- Building and calibrating electrical instruments and testing tools
- Writing the verification plan, test procedures and cases
- Verifying and validating the product and system
- Writing up final test reports
- Interact with other engineers (system engineer, software engineer and hardware engineer) for fault location and trouble shooting
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years in electronics system hardware design, implementation and verification.
- Experience in avionics, transportation, automotive, telecom industrial field is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge and solid experience in antenna and RF system test
- Proficient in using lab equipments, including but not limited to Oscilloscope, spectra analyzer, vector network analyzer, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of testing methodology
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Good at teamwork and communication
- Working experience in wireless, satellite navigation and communication (especially, Beidou-based) technologies and relevant industry
- Previous experience as a verification engineer.
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control procedures.