[ IRC4749 ] Principal Software Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Principal Software Engineer role will be directly involved in the definition, architecting and development of software and contribute directly to the current and future AVIAGE SYSTEMS avionics and Cockpit Display products. The role will be a significant contributor to the technical excellence of Aviage Systems. The successful candidate is expected to have strong software technical background, strong communication skills and self-driven.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to use their experience and problem solving skills to develop practical and innovative software solutions.You will work closely with systems and hardware engineering teams and business teams to ensure that developed solutions serve company objectives.
- Additionally, the role will guide others in achieving technical excellence by demonstrating technical leadership on projects and through mentoring and other capability building activities.
- Develop state of the art embedded software solutions for avionics/cockpit display system and associated productsPrototype, demonstrate and critically evaluate advanced designs for validation and proof of concepts.Define and implement plans to meet technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitmentsSupport technical and product roadmap development and perform trade studies to assess and select the right emerging technologies.Work closely with hardware and systems teams to ensure acceptance of developed solutions.Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other engineers in line with business needsAssure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and proceduresParticipate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviewsProvide timely communications on significant issues or developmentsProvide engineering support, within one's specialty, to teams working on performance, cost reduction, quality and strategy initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer ScienceMinimum of 10 years’ experience developing embedded software solutions for airborne systems and productsExceptional ability to program in at least one of the following computer languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Matlab, Simulink/Stateflow, Python, Ada or other relevant languageProven experience working throughout all development lifecycle phasesExperience with software modeling and code generation tools such as SCADE or Simulink.Experience with ARINC 661 and ARINC 653.Working experience with one or more of the following Aircraft Systems; Cockpit Display System, Integrated Modular Avionics, Information Management Systems, Flight Management System, Onboard Maintenance System, Flight Recording System.Ability to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environmentStrong interpersonal and communication skills, ability of guiding and influencing others.Must be able to perform well in an internationally distributed engineering organizationAbility to understand and implement requirements from customer, company and industry standards
- Extensive background in Aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and development and qualification including DO-297, DO-178, DO-254, and DO-160 standards.Knowledge of Avionics communications protocols such as ARINC 664, ARINC 825 and ARINC 429Avionics/Cockpit Display System products knowledgeHuman Factors experience is a plus.Extensive program execution experience on medium to large system development