[ IRC4618 ] Senior Product Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership of portfolio management for AVIAGE’s IMA platform, Next Generation Platform (NGP) as general processing module, and EcoSystem that include all the core development environment, definition and integration tools for high efficiency and productivities.
- The above responsibilities include product business strategy, roadmap, full program management, opportunity pursuit, new product incubation and introduction, associated commercial biding & all the other operations with the support from her or his team and the other functions.
- In this role the manager will be also responsible for establishing, maintaining, and controlling the Avionics Systems commercial baseline (Scope, deliverables, pricing and business case, EVMS for large scale programs, risk identification/mitigation, customer interface, commercial impact assessments & tracking) for all the existing programs with customer and the internal projects as per established business plan.
- The manager will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- As the product and portfolio owner of IMA, NGP and EcoSystem products to populate the avionics suite and the OEM platform solutions at avionics system level.Take Avionics Suite solution under internal R&D process as upper level solution and ensure the successful fit-in from IMA level to upper system level from both technical and commercial perspectives. Take the OEM platform level or customer system program as internal customer to well fulfill the contract obligation and provide all the required support.Own multi-generation product plan to connect the market needs with the rolling years of product strategy, financial performance, technology/product roadmap / incubation and development all the way to program management with established contractual obligations and the service operations.Support the new opportunity pursuit and be responsible for IMA, NGP and EcoSystem related product offering definition (make/buy), business model definition, value proposition, business plan across all segments of global aviation markets.Ensure the effective large scale program management, extended program management to sub-tier supplier when necessary, product delivery, contract control (change, amendment, etc.) , obsolescence management, risk mitigation and resources allocation.Maintain effective communication and technical coordination with internal stakeholders, customers and other partners that include AVIC, GE and 3rd partiesResponsible for the Schedule (IMS) and the reconciliations with multiple parties.Leadership of budgeting process and activities for programs as per customer contract and projects as per internal strategy and funding.Own the product level collaboration and coordination strategies and coordinate with other functions to ensure both organic and inorganic growth to fulfill the sustainable growth. Performance management – Activity Based Management, Earn Value Management mostly for large scale programs.Drive the NPI process, review and the critical action closures.Lead overall contract establishment and change negotiations.Coordinate functional support activities to meet the customer’s requirements and satisfy AVIAGE business goalsEstablish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and testingEstablish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedule for the whole lifecycle at multi-generation product level and established program level.Identify problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specificationsAct as primary customer contact for the program for system activities, lead program review sessions with customer to discuss change, schedule, and technical performanceParticipates as required in Joint Change Control Board
- Established skill and proven experience for lifecycle product management or large scale program execution.
- It is essential to have business and commercial related experiences for pursuit phase, development phase of aviation product
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Development/program/project management in Aviation/Avionics Industry
- Broader knowledge in depth in Avionics industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including flight test, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams
- Demonstrated commitment to develop, drive, and manage programs in a highly competitive market
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of COMAC, UAC, CRAIC, AVIC, GE and 3rd parties.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams including engineering, operations, account management, contracts, and logistics
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customers at the general officer level
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Experience working with international customers
- § MBA or MS in Engineering or advance degree
- § Rich experience in engineering project management or subcontract management in Electronics or Aviation industry with complicated electronics products .
- § Rich experience in product management of avionics product
- § Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- § Rich experience on the multi sites and global working environments .
- § Strong problem solving, quantative, and analytical skills
- § Ability to work in high stress environment
- § Experience in Aviation industry
- § Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- § Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- § Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English.