[ IRC4616 ] Senior Business Development Manager
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- This Senior Business Development (BD) Manager will be responsible for new business development to launch the general consulting / engineering service businesses for growth and then find opportunities to leverage AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ capabilities to not only make business cases but also strategically position the company in better collaboration and seek synergy with better external innovation and product incubation approaches.
- Be responsible to launch a general consulting and engineering service business by leveraging her or his strong engineering background, commercial sense and establishing an innovative set of business goal oriented lean management approach to deliver.Be responsible for business strategy, necessary program management, opportunity pursuit, associated commercial biding & all the other operations with the support from other functions.Be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and controlling the commercial baseline (Scope, deliverables, pricing and business case, risk identification / mitigation, customer interface, commercial impact assessments & tracking) and using innovative management approach to ensure the whole cycle from pursuit thru finishIntegrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business and product strategy. As the business owner and sponsor of general consulting and engineering service business.Carefully coordinate with and get support from the product portfolio management team for synergy making between consulting and product (Avionics suite and Tier II level products like IMA and others)Maintain client relationships and identifying potential clientsContact potential customers to develop relationships and salesDevelop new sales areas and improving sales through various methodsResearch trends and create new opportunities to increase salesCollaborate with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goalsMaintain a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businessesIdentify problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
- Established skill and proven experience for solid engineering development
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Product Development/program/project or engineering management in Aviation/Avionics Industry
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing or a related field
- Proven sales experience or management experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Great understanding of the business needs and capabilities of AVIC, COMAC and other major domestic aviation realted industrial players
- Broader knowledge in depth in Avionics industry.
- Great understanding of industrial policies issued and intended by governments.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including flight test, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams
- § MBA or MS in Engineering or advance degree in relevant majors
- § Rich experience in engineering project management or subcontract management in Electronics or Aviation industry with complicated electronics products .
- § Rich experience in product management of avionics product
- § Strong oral and written communication skills
- § Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- § Rich experience on the multi sites and global working environments .
- § Strong problem solving, quantative, and analytical skills
- § Ability to work in high stress environment
- § Experience in Aviation industry
- § Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
- § Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- § Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English.