[ IRC4570 ] Data Center Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- Data Center Engineer will have operational responsibilities for the delivery of Windows & Linux Server, VMWare Server and Storage Hardwares for AVIAGE SYSTEMS.
- Serve as technical expert responsible for the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Provide technical and project coordinate function for assigned IT Infrastructure projects
- Serve as a primary interface with internal and external contributing organization relative to technical requirements, directions and problem resolution
- Act as the technical expert for detailed support of hardwares, virtulization, OS in Data Center.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with customer, client, supplier and system’s management
- Maintain current knowledge of new system management practices and information technologies that are applicable to business objectives and creatively promote their use
- Assure conformance to system architecture, methods, standards and practices and promote their creation
- Leading and managing efforts of project initiation, planning, and execution, communicating with project stakeholders.
- Manage outsourced vendors and approve their reports and communication of project status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft, Cisco or VMWare Certifications.
- Strong learning desire, good communication skills and team work spirit
- Project Management Experience in effective resource planning, time management, process improvement and alliance with other internal departments to maintain effective and efficient operation.
- Fluent with both Chinese and English
- At least 5 years experience in Wintel Server, and other IT infrastructure design, operation, monitoring and maintenance;
- Experienced in Good knowledge of Microsoft systems experience.( Windows 10, Office 2019, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory, WSUS and Exchange Server);
- Solid knowledge and Experience of VMware virtualization technology;
- Knowledge of Networking (general working knowledge of protocols, topology, NAS / SAN interaction);
- Be familiar with HP Server and Storage(SAN) Systems;
- Be familiar with Data Backup Software, like DELL EMC Avamar or others;
- Knowledge of basic Oracle/SQL Server DB backup/restore script or troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of Linux Systems, like Redhat and Centos;
- Knowledge of Secure Email Gateway, like Cisco Ironport;
- Knowledge of Open Source monitoring software, like Nagios and Zabbix;
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively and take initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong technical expertise with IT infrastructure design, build and support;
- Have knowledge of Penetration Testing and familiar with testing tools including but not limited to Kali Linux, Metasploit, Sprint, Nexpose is plus.