[ IRC4508 ] Senior System Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The role will act as an expert in the field and as the significant contributor to R&D activities related to AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ next generation airborne systems and products. This role requires strong navigation system background, strong communication skills and to be a self-driven person.
- This role will interact with product managers, R&D focal and business development teams to generate product concepts, requirements and technology maturation. You will need to coordinate with extended teams located at AVIAGE global sites in China and Europe.
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Lead and develop civil avionics navigation technical capabilities in line with business needs
- Prototype and demonstrate advanced designs for validation and proof of concepts.
- Design and Develop state of the art solutions for airborne systems and airline applications.
- Generate technical documentation in accordance with engineering policies and procedures
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Navigation, Communication, Geomatics/Surveying, or other related Engineering and Science fields
- At least 10 years of experience on developing avionics systems, of which at least 5 years of navigation system experience
- Strong Navigation System domain knowledge and regulatory/standards awareness
- Proficient Navigation System product knowledge and experience
- Extensive knowledge with navigation system level requirements definition, requirements allocation, requirements management, system architecture design, ICD definition, systems integration, verification and certification
- Proficiency in ARP4754A, DO-254 and DO-178 standards and compliance
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees
- Self-driven and fast-paced learner
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Master’s degree in Navigation, Communication, Geomatics/Surveying, or other related Engineering and Science fields
- Knowledge of various aircraft or avionics systems, including safety critical and/or utility system within a FAR Part 25 aircraft.
- Knowledge of aircraft environmental standards such as DO-160
- Knowledge of safety analysis and assessment methods and constraints at the system and aircraft level
- Good oral and written communication ability in English and Chinese