[ IRC4487 ] CEO Capability Building Champion
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Capability Building Champion leads the execution of capability building activities across the Engineering. He or she will lead planning for training activities and support the development of the company strategy to grow talent and ensure a healthy pipeline of capable engineers. He or she will work closely with the Chief Engineering department manager, Key Technology Authority, Departmentmanagers and other senior technical staff to execute Engineering capability strategy to support projects execution and company strategy.
- Support Chief Engineering department manager, KTAs and departmentmanagers in identifying capability gaps and establishing capability building activities to address those gaps across Engineering.
- Establish and direct plans and activities to assess and guide the capability building of the Engineering team
- Establish and oversee the development and delivery of training classes to improve capability in identified gap areas within the Engineering team
- Support Engineering Accelerating Camp and other campus engagement activities
- Oversee technical mentorship/coaching activities within Engineering
- Collect Individual Development Plans (IDP’s) and align w/capability building strategy.
- Support the development of capability building directed Engineering rotation program
- Lead the development of capability building special projects
- Monitor and report the progress of the Engineering teams capability progress through departments and HR collected data, provide monthly operation review information
- Collect feedbacks from engineers, project teams and dept leaders, define CTQs to track the effectiveness of CB activities and measure progress against targets.
- Promote engineering innovation culture and ensure the innovation lab management activities
- Support Chief Engineering leader in establishing a rhythm for and administer a patent review board and other IP-related activities
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 7 years avionics related experience
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in AVIAGE SYSTEMS Engineering
- Solid engineering development experience, preferred to be covering both software and hardware
- Good knowledge about the lifecycle model defined in ARP 4754A, including planning, engineering development and integral process
- Aware of the system engineering, safety assessment, airworthiness certification management, development assurance, configuration management processes and requirements
- Self-motivated, driven, focused and results oriented
- Proven record of successful development project execution
- Strong coaching expertise and success in working across the business functions, and the global teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated customer relationship skills
- Good across culture communication skills
- Strong Business Acumen and customer mind-set
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good data analyzing and reporting skills, ability to present to diverse audiences
- Ability to document, plan, execute, control, close and manage programs, projects, activities
- Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge / skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem