[ IRC4467 ] Senior System Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 周前
- The Senior System Engineer is for a significant contributor and technical decision maker for the AVIAGE SYSTEMS IMA platform of C919 and next generation.
- In this role of ICD/Configuration Build Team will be responsible for ensure sound process are defined for functional interface capture and management, aircraft network modeling and configuration data generation. You will demonstrate leadership in communicating project goals for an assigned area of IMA configuration relative systems design, and develop practical and innovative ways to ensure according objectives, such as configuration data flow are well defined, configuration tool usage are clearly addressed to system level objective.
- You will need to leverage a wide-breath of experience across multiple technologies and aviation disciplines to achieve and demonstrate compliance with IMA configuration requirements. You will be to utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others. You will need to work cross-functionally with other team members (e.g. IMA production, Hosted Function suppliers, safety, certification), to fully achieve project objectives.
- Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles, business standards and adhering to practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Guide or contribute in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments.
- Identify and address action plans to anticipate and respond to problems.
- Deliver constructive technical understanding and skills in line with the relevant assigned project requirements utilizing the capability building framework and resources provided.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned or uncertain tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Lead/identify/monitor project status, business issues, and significant developments on design or process.
- Mentor other team members or contribute to team’s technique capability building.
- Software development background or network design background.
- Master’s degree or above from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical and / or engineering development/ research experience
- Software programing skills and experience
- Oral and written English communication skills
- Experience developing aircraft or avionics products
- Experience developing Interface Control Documentation and configuration data for Avionic Systems
- Experience with Python scripting languages
- Experience with civil aviation development standards such as SAE ARP 4754A, SAE ARP 4761, DO-297, DO-178B, DO-330, DO-254, and DO-160.
- Experience with interface protocols such as ARINC 429, ARINC 825 and ARINC 664
- Ability to understand and implement customer and industry standards
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- English and Chinese language fluency