[ IRC4411 ] Senior Hardware Engineer
Phoenix, US发布时间：1 月前
- This role is for a significant contributor and technical decision maker for the AVIAGE SYSTEMS next generation hardware platform for business jet to air-transport, part-25 commercial aircraft. This position on the Advanced Technology team will work in a new group in our Phoenix regional site to design, develop and qualify high performance products utilized in flight critical applications. The hardware engineer will need to leverage a wide-breath of experience across multiple technologies and aviation disciplines to leapfrog existing designs used in the markets we serve.
- You will interact with project leaders, product managers, and global engineering teams to implement hardware concepts and requirements defined for our next generation of products. You will need to work with other teams such as systems, software, safety, certification, production, to create an optimized solution.
- You will guide and influence the Advanced Technology team to make the best decisions regarding avionics systems design, including support of current industry standards and future capabilities.
- Remain current in the state of the art within own technical specialty for new products introduction activity, performance improvements, cost reductions and problem resolutions
- Be abreast of the state of the art in own technical specialty in order to anticipate, develop and apply technology to current and future business opportunities.
- Provide engineering support, within one's specialty, to teams working on performance, cost reduction and quality initiatives
- Protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Company
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers in line with business needs
- Implement plans to meet technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments of assigned work areas
- Develop action plans to respond to issues/ problems
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to other personnel and assigned cross functional teams
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 8 additional years of experience in the design, development and qualification of circuit boards employing complex electronic processing devices
- Demonstrated personal leadership in a team environment
- Specific experience of developing and certifying hardware for flight critical applications
- Ability to operate within a project based environment, defining, reporting against and modifying project plans to achieve success
- Specific experience of working with the following standards; ARP4754, DO297, DO254, DO178, DO160. FAA TSO C153a
- Possess a strong execution acumen with a proven track record of meeting schedule, performance and design-to-cost targets
- Specific experience with avionics hardware development, including several of the following: FPGA or standard cell ASIC development and VHDL, VerilogHDL, or SystemVerilog; digital logic simulation; microprocessor-based digital designs, multicore microprocessors, DDR memory, and NAND flash memory; high-speed signaling, PCIe, Ethernet, signal integrity, and signal integrity simulation; microprocessor performance modelling, cache memory, hardware verification and qualification testing.
- Ability to understand and implement customer, company and industry standards
- Ability to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal skills