[ IRC4410 ] Senior Software Engineer
Phoenix, US发布时间：1 月前
- TheSenior Software Engineer demonstrates leadership in achieving project goals for an assigned area of software design and development and develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet these project goals. In this role you will be responsible for defining and maturing work scope, utilizing your experience and expertise to solve problems, developing and executing objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals. TheSenior Software Engineer will need to leverage a range of experience from across various software technologies to allow assessment of best real-time and embedded software architectures.
- This role is for a significant contributor and technical decision maker for the AVIAGE SYSTEMS next generation processing platform for business jet and air-transport, part-25 commercial aircraft. This position on the Advanced Technology team will work in a new group in our Phoenix regional site to design, develop and qualify high performance products utilized in our IMA product line. The software engineer will need to leverage a wide-breath of experience across multiple technologies and aviation disciplines to achieve and demonstrate compliance with product performance and certification requirements.
- You will interact with project leaders, product managers, and global engineering teams to implement market-based requirements defined for our next generation of IMA products. You will need to work cross-functionally with other team members (e.g. hardware, systems, safety, certification, production), to fully achieve project objectives.
- Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Remain current in the state of the art within own technical specialty for new products introduction activity, performance improvements, cost reductions and problem resolutions
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide technical leadership to other personnel and assigned cross functional teams; mentor others in the organization
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Company
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Develop technical capabilities of self and others in line with business needs
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Build solid relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 8 additional years of relevant software engineering experience in a regulated industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Specific experience of working with Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA).
- Ability to operate within a project based environment, defining, reporting against and modifying project plans to achieve success.
- Ability to independently achieve results in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with outsourcing of V&V work packages
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Specific experience of working within one or more of the following embedded safety critical software lifecycle development phases; Requirements Capture & Definition, Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification.
- Working experience of developing embedded software in C, C++ or Ada.
- Specific experience of working with the following standards; ARP4754, DO297, DO178, ARINC 653, ARINC 664
- Development of low-level software such as device drivers, board support packages.
- Experience with multi-core processors and use of hypervisors.
- Windows based application development experience in one or more of the following languages, C#, Java, C++, Matlab, VBA