[ IRC4391 ] Quality Leader
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Quality Leader will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for business. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to affect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Responsible for our quality management systems to meet regulatory requirements and industrial standards.·Lead a team to deploy product assurance policy and quality plan to ensure product assurance requirements, Aircraft Safety and Customer satisfaction in terms of Quality.
- Ensure that all processes deliver outstanding quality in our products and services.Review and address customer quality concerns.Work closely with other departments, customers, and suppliers to manage and resolve quality issues.Deploy risk analysis and prevention culture through the organization.Proactively analyze data to identify root causes and areas for improvement.Improve departmental and company efficiencies and processes with quality management philosophy and tools.Work collaboratively with management staff to develop, initiate, and monitor strategic initiatives on continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Highest level of integrity, honesty, and credibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 8+years of diversified operational and quality experience in aviation industry
- Solid people leading experience
- Experience in establishing Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge in aviation industrial standards, rules and regulations including CAAC, EASA and FAA especially Part 21;
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Outstanding business communication skills with both English and Chinese (written/verbal)
- Black belt certified with rich project experience
- A lead-by-influence practitioner who is good at driving cross-functional project teams to meet objectives.
- Strong executive presence