[ IRC4388 ] Principal Systems Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Principal Systems Engineeris expected to support an existing program of which AVIAGE SYSTEMS supplies the Cockpit Display System (CDS). This role is required to have extensive domain/product knowledge within the Cockpit Display System. It is expected that the successful candidate will be involved in the CDS requirements and architecture design activities, supporting system safety analysis, updating system plans and process to support CDS certification.
- Support the definition of a certifiable CDS solution
- Lead the technical issue resolution
- Lead the establishment of sound system requirements capture and development processes
- Lead the development and validation of CDS system requirements and module requirements
- Lead the development of CDS system architecture and designs to meet top level requirements and safety requirements
- Define and update current system design process, methods and concepts
- Update system plans and process to support CDS certification
- Support system safety analysis and validate system designs
- Integrate processes across functional areas to improve coordination and maximize efficiency
- Execute design, analysis, and evaluation of assigned projects adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements, manage corresponding project schedules and costs
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering/Sciences, Mathematics, or other related Engineering and Science fields from an accredited institution.
- At least 15 years of experience on developing avionics systems, of which at least 10 years of cockpit display system experience.
- Strong Cockpit Display System domain knowledge and regulatory/standards awareness.
- Proficient Cockpit Display System product knowledge such as integrated multi-function display (MFD), CAS, HUD, ISI, EVS, SVS, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with display system level requirements definition, requirements allocation, requirements management, system architecture design, ICD definition, systems integration, verification and certification.
- Knowledge of various aircraft or avionics systems, including safety critical and/or utility system within a FAR Part 25 aircraft.
- Strong experience with platforms composed of ARINC 664 Data Network, ARINC 429, ARINC 661, ARINC 825, Data Conversion and various system interfaces.
- Proficiency in ARP4754A, DO-254 and DO-178 standards and compliance.
- Knowledge of aircraft environmental standards such as DO-160.
- Knowledge of safety analysis and assessment methods and constraints at the system and aircraft level.
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees.
- Extensive background in Aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and development and qualification including DO-297, DO-178, DO-254, and DO-160 standards.
- Extensive experience in ARINC 661 Server/Widget development, A661 Server/UA architecture design is desirable
- Experience on system partitioning designs for safety critical system development is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude, including engineering tools and systems.
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation tools such as SCADE.
- Human factors experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability of guiding and influencing others.
- Results driven, ability of working under pressure.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment.
- Proven record of successful project execution
- English and Chinese language fluency is highly desirable.