[ IRC4369 ] Senior HW Systems Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The successful candidate is expected to join in DS joint work, he/she will perform the technical lead role from integrated display unit (IDU) hardware perspective, include: identify gaps, align status, assess progress, review lifecycle data, guide and support certification, fix HW issue by working with supplier Hardware leaders, etc.
- Lead IDU technical issues resolution with the supplier HW and customer from AVIAGE Systems perspective.
- Provide the hardware technical support and guidance for the DS HW developmentExperience on DO-254, DO-160G and related AC Assess the current HW process documents against certification needs , help supplier to resolve the HW process issues during the DS project executionReview the lifecycle data to identify gaps, quality and non-compliance, help supplier to resolve the non-compliance issues that were identified during the review Provide the certification support and guidance on the DS HW certification activities and formal review Establishes and maintains consistency and manages change in the system performance, functional, and physical attributesMaintain system engineering process to meet CAAC, FAA, EASA goals by continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of engineering processDevelop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure that customer requirements are achievedSupport safety analysis and design verification
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer ScienceAt least 10 years work experience in a HW engineer roleSolid hardware product development knowledge and experienceSolid system engineering knowledge and experienceDemonstrated leadership and management knowledge and skills, capable to lead plan and execution with technical domain influenceAbility to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employeesAbility to lead, coach or mentor to accelerate project/schedule
- Extensive background in Aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and development and qualification including ARP-4754A, APR4761 and DO-178 standards
- Knowledge and experience in lifecycle management, e.g. component engineering will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in avionics development and certification desired
- Knowledge of avionics standards such as ARINC 653, ARINC 664, ARINC 429, ARINC 825, and ARINC 661
- Strong technical aptitude, including engineering tools and systems
- Knowledge of safety analysis and assessment methods and constraints at the system and aircraft level
- Proficient Cockpit Display System products knowledge such as architecture design, integrated multi-function display, HUD, EVS, SVS etc.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability of guiding and influencing others results driven, ability of working under pressure.
- Proven record of successful project execution
- Ability to work, collaborate, lead in a cross-functional, global environment.
- Integrate processes across functional areas to improve coordination and maximize efficiency