[ IRC4355 ] Principal Systems Engineer - Avionics Systems
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The systems engineer works consistently in practical and innovative ways towards defined goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is defined in scope, but also be expected to independently define and execute work assignments as well as guiding others in execution. You will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and have the ability to effect short-term business goals.
- Participate in teams responsible for the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
- Develop and lead action plans to anticipate and respond to problems on process or methodology
- Define Validation & Verification strategy and less on actual execution
- Develop technical understanding and skills in line with the relevant assigned project requirements utilizing the capability building framework and resources provided.
- Develop the knowledge and competency of fellow engineers within assigned technical areas
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- The position will be responsible for supporting the validation of avionics systems for Commercial aircraft. This position will be include the definition of aircraft requirements and associated interfaces, providing guidance to system and sub-system suppliers, developing and executing integration & verification strategies and associated test methodologies.
- The successful candidate will also provide technical guidance and support for the certification process for aircraft systems. Involvement will be through the entire lifecycle of a development program.
- Complete other tasks assigned by Line Manager on time with good quality, demonstrate accountability in daily work
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
- At least to experience 1 program’s avionics product certification full life cycle for a FAR Part 25 aircraft
- 10+ years of technical and / or engineering development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on high availability and high integrity Aviation product development, understand the whole system development life cycle
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience
- 5+ years of capturing and / or validating product functional requirement against customer inputs and / or industry standard
- 5+ years of implementing and / or verifying customer and industry standards
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Proven ability on knowing how to demonstrate compliance of civil aviation development standards such as SAE ARP 4754A and / or DO-297
- Capable of using modeling and simulation tools to model and validate complex systems solutions, industry standard/protocol.
- Proven ability to proactively define solutions to technical problems, develop plans to implement and the aptitude to guide others through implementation
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees, drive results in matrix environment.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience developing aircraft or avionics products
- Aircraft Systems engineering experience with a FAR Part 25 aircraft
- Experience in aircraft avionic level requirements definition, requirements allocation, requirements management, systems integration, verification and certification
- Experience developing Interface Control Documentation and configuration data for Avionic Systems at aircraft level
- Experience with aviation protocols such as ARINC 429, ARINC 825 and ARINC 664
- Experience developing and managing requirements for aircraft systems
- Experience with Systems Engineering tools such as DOORS, Dimensions, Windchill
- Experience with the principles of export control
- Ability to achieve results in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Project scheduling experience and budget estimation experience
- Six Sigma training