[ IRC4347 ] Principal Hardware Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- This role will be leader or significant contributor for technical decision of avionics product hardware development. The role will support ongoing IMA products development, as well as the creation of new products among company product groups.
- This role will play as Hardware Subject Matter Expert at company level to grow hardware team capability to meet company business requirement. This role will work together with other teams to design and develop new products.
- This role will need to leverage a wide-breath of experience and knowledge to solve problems, guide the development through the whole lifecycle, and ensure quality and conformity to the certification and airworthiness requirement.
- Hardware architecture and requirement definition for safety-critical new product
- Provide technical support to business development activities, develop solutions incorporates industry trends and technology that provide a competitive advantage, and align with the Product and Technology roadmaps
- Guide electrical and logic device development through design, integration, verification, and qualification
- Build solid relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Assure avionics hardware designs meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Mentor and develop less experienced engineers, develop and implement training modules as necessary
- Problem resolver for technical issues from either internal development or partner/supplier development
- Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Bachelor's Degree above in Electrical Engineering or relevant
- A proven experience of minimum 15 years of direct experience on Avionics product development, including a minimum 5 years of hardware architecture definition experience
- Strong electronics design knowledge, extensive experience on a wide array of bus protocols (including PCI, AFDX, Ethernet, ARINC-429), devices (including MPC processor, flash, SRAM, Ethernet PHYs), and techniques (including NSEU mitigation, ECC, Hamming codes, signal integrity analysis)
- Strong Safety and Reliability knowledge
- Strong knowledge and experience in DO-254 and DO-160
- Experience in avionics standards such as DO-297, DO178, ARP4754, ARP4761, EASA CM-SWCEH-001, TSOC153
- Solid oral and written communication skills (English required)
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills, with cross-functional experience
- Master and above degree in in Electrical Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly on DAL-A Civil Avionics product hardware development
- DER experience or extensive experience to work close with DER