[ IRC4329 ] Sales Manager - Airlines & MROs
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Sales Manager is responsible for orders and revenue growth with airlines and MROs, in alignment with company growth objectives. His/her main responsibilities include:
- · Responsible for orders and revenue growth with airlines and MROs, our core customer groups. The products include company major avionics products, Inflight connectivity, digital products and MRO.
- · Own the business relationship with our customers at all levels
- · Understand customers’ CTQ’s and provide product/service solutions for our customers
- · Own customer satisfaction and work with different functions in the company to drive solutions for product issues
- · In charge of the collection of sales receivables.
- · Understand and analyze market dynamics to recommend product strategy.
- · Promote/launch new products in China and drive growth for new segments.
- · Effectively communicate internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is preferred.
- At least 5 years of sales working experience in aerospace industry.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in business development, sales, competitive intelligence, or product marketing.
- Has successful tracking history of winning contracts and bids from airlines and MROs
- Familiarity with competitive landscape of avionics products.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically/internationally (up to 75%).
- Experience with leading effective dialogue with customers is preferred.
- Extensive experience in negotiating contract price, terms and conditions.
- A business man/woman who understands aerospace electronics market trends, business models; is comfortable with product positioning, go-to-market plan, value pricing, product/technology roadmap, competitive strategy, new product launch, financial analysis (income, cash flow), and business valuation.
- A lead-by-influence practitioner who is good at driving cross-functional project teams to meet demanding cost/schedule/scope objectives.
- A customer champion who embraces listening to customers and is skillful of translating customer needs.
- An influential leader who learns all the time, communicates effectively, champions changes across functions, drives results aggressively, and is comfortable dealing with seemingly conflicting situation.
- Highest level of integrity, honesty, and credibility.