[ IRC4328 ] Software Engineer - AI
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The Software Engineer (AI) will act as a specialist in the field and as a significant contributor to Advanced Products Research and Development projects. This role requires software and Artificial Intelligence technical background, strong communication skills and to be a self-driven person.
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Support technical and product roadmap development and perform trade studies to assess and select the right emerging technologies.
- Remain current with the state of the art within the field
- Develop technical capabilities in line with business needs
- Prototype and demonstrate advanced designs for validation and proof of concepts.
- Design and Develop state of the art solutions for airborne systems and airline applications.
- Generate technical documentation in accordance with engineering policies and procedures
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Provide vulgarization training and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in AI/Big Data development
- Solid knowledge of AI/ML and/or Deep Learning in general
- Solid experience with Python coding and debugging in one or more of commonly used ML frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet, etc
- Experience with one or more specific fields related to sensor data processing or sensor fusion
- Experience with customizing, re-training and evaluating models to solve domain specific problems
- Experience with Auto Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Experience of data visualization and data analytics; Data Science in general
- Self-driven and fast-paced learner
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Good oral and written communication ability in English and or Chinese
- Master’s or PhD's degree in Engineering, ideally in Computer Science in the field of Machine Learning
- Experience on image sensor data processing, sensor fusion for autonomous driving (camera, lidar, radar, ADAS) is a big plus
- Experience in Cloud computing to perform ML models and Analytics
- Experience in big data development and ecosystem (e.g. parallel computing, HDFS)
- Domain knowledge and experience with one or more of the following Aircraft Systems; Integrated Modular Avionics, Information Management Systems, Cockpit Displays, Flight Management System, Onboard Maintenance System, Flight Recording System, Surveillance System or other Aircraft Systems.