[ IRC4327 ] Senior Software Engineer
Shanghai, China发布时间：1 月前
- The role will actas the significant contributor to R&D activities related to AVIAGE SYSTEMS’ next generation systems and products. This role requires strong Artificial Intelligence technical background, strong communication skills and to be a self-driven person.
- This role will interact with product managers, R&D focal and business development teams to generate product concepts, requirements and technology maturation. You will need to coordinate with extended teams located at global sites in China and US.
- Recommend approaches to meet technical and program requirements
- Lead ASR/AI technical and relevant product roadmap development and perform trade studies to assess and select the right emerging technologies.
- Remain current with the state of the art within the field
- Lead and develop ARS/AI technical capabilities in line with business needs
- Prototype and demonstrate advanced designs for validation and proof of concepts.
- Design and Develop state of the art solutions for airborne systems and airline applications.
- Generate technical documentation in accordance with engineering policies and procedures
- Support project planning efforts and ensure execution to schedule and budget
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in ASR/AI development or Avionics SW development
- Solid knowledge of ASR,AI/ML and/or Deep Learning in general
- Solid experience with Python coding and debugging in one or more of commonly used ML frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet, etc
- Experience with customizing, re-training and evaluating models to solve domain specific problems
- Experience with Auto Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Experience of data visualization and data analytics; Data Science in general
- Self-driven and fast-paced learner
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Good oral and written communication ability in English and or Chinese
- Master’s or PhD's degree in Engineering, ideally in Computer Science in the field of Machine Learning
- Experience in Aviation Industry
- Experience in big data development and ecosystem (e.g. parallel computing, HDFS)
- Familiar with typical aircraft (e.g. B737, A320) standard operating procedures
- Familiar with airline operation and maintenance process
- Domain knowledge and experience with one or more of the following Aircraft Systems; Integrated Modular Avionics, Information Management Systems, Cockpit Displays, Flight Management System, Onboard Maintenance System, Flight Recording System, Surveillance System or other Aircraft Systems.