[ IRC4310 ] Principal Systems Engineer - Avionics Systems
Shanghai, China发布时间：3 周前
- The Principal Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading IFEC related projects as directed by the Emerging Product Team technical manager. This role will also be expected to be the domain expert on In-Cabin WiFi, satellite communication, inflight connectivity solution and leading the definition for the next generation avionics system. This role is also expected to have rich experience in maturing products through TRL levels. It is expected that the successful candidate will provide training to systems engineers on IFEC rapid prototyping and development process.
- Develop and lead IFEC project activities.Technically guide IFEC project team to develop concept of operation for the next generation avionics system or subsystems.Lead system requirements development and architectural trade off.Lead IFEC related R&D activities.Lead multi-year IFEC project planning and product TRL timeline planning.Lead the assigned IFEC team to execute projects as defined by the functional leaders.Collaborate with other stakeholders to optimize IFEC development process.Conduct architecture activities at appropriate system levels.Guide the team on system design process, methods and concepts.Interface with customers to support pursuit activities and act as a technical domain expert on In-Cabin WiFi, satellite communication, inflight connectivity solution.Integrate processes across functional areas to improve coordination and maximize efficiency.Execute design, analysis, and evaluation of assigned projects adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements, manage corresponding project schedules and costs.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering/Sciences, Mathematics, or other related Engineering and Science fields from an accredited institution.
- At least 15 years of proven experience (including at 10 years of experience on IFEC related field) developing aircraft or avionics systems with aircraft level requirements definition, requirements allocation, requirements management, systems integration, verification and certification.
- Strong experience in at least one of the bellowing domains of IFEC, In-Cabin WiFi design and development, SATCOM including Modman design and development, IFEC STC strategy and application, IFEC operation and maintenance support etc.
- Extensive experience in R&D environment and rapid product prototypes development.
- Experience of leading R&D projects and successful execution of R&D objectives.
- Knowledge of aircraft environmental constraints.
- Knowledge of safety analysis and assessment methods and constraints at the system and aircraft level.
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with both customers and internal and external employees.
- Extensive background in Aerospace electronics/avionics engineering and development and qualification including DO-178, DO-254, and DO-160 standards.
- Knowledge of various aircraft or avionics systems, including safety critical and/or utility system within a FAR Part 25 aircraft.
- Proven experience on maturing products from TRL 3, 4 to TRL 6.
- Strong technical aptitude, including engineering tools and systems.
- IFEC Tier One Integrator Experience is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability of guiding and influencing others.
- Results driven, ability of working under pressure.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, global environment.
- Proven record of successful project execution
- English and Chinese language fluency is highly desirable.